Friday, December 21, 2007

And we're off ............

Last week I mentioned that it was an anniversary of sorts of our cruise history - going back on the beautiful newly refurbished Royal Caribbean Majesty of the Seas - with today being 10 years to the day of our first cruise experience which was on this ship.

The bags are packed and everyone is excited. Should be great weather all weekend according to the reports so we are expecting smooth seas and blue skies. We know the grandkids will be excited seeing this ship. In fact, they will actually see the Carnival Fascination in Miami port which was the ship they went on last year with us - their first experience on a cruise.

I hope I can figure it out and if I can, I am actually going to post both the Welcome Aboard picture from 1997 and the Welcome Aboard picture from today when we get back on Monday.

Well have to do the last minute checks of things.

Al

No comments: