Friday, September 21, 2007

As I learn a little about "blogging", I realize that you can't post but can comment on my posting. But then I thought, people might want to ask questions so how do I do this?

Answer is simple (I think). All you have to do is send me an e-mail with your question and I'll put it on along with an answer for you. Then others might also be able to contribute information with their comments. You know, there are a lot of people that have a lot of information and I definitely don't claim to know everything. But I do have the resources to find things out and rather quickly most times. If you ask something I don't know, that is great! Because i'll get to learn something new also in finding out the correct answer.

So go to My Profile and you'll have the link to both my website and my e-mail address. I look forward to hearing from you.

Life is not a dress rehearsal so Go for It!

Al

No comments: