Friday, December 19, 2008

Travel Protection Update to the story earlier today

We did get word back that the folks did get on the 4:10 flight and are somewhere over the Atlantic as I write this heading to San Juan for their cruise. They will probably sleep very well this evening.

Does that mean they wasted the money for travel protection? Not at all. This time it did work out but for many, it doesn't. As I said earlier, it is "peace of mind" protection and without that flight, it would have been quite an out of pocket expense or complete cancellation and loss of the cost of the cruise.

A good friend of mine, a former client who is now an agent with our company (from Boston area)which is getting 7-11 inches of snow today, had e-mailed me this afternoon with a subject line:

The Only White I want for Christmas is the color on the side of my Cruise Ship

I would not tell him about our 80 degree temps today but told him to read my posting earlier today. He sent back this note:

Nicely done. The page looks great and the article is very timely to say the least. I like the picture of you and Helen with the captain. Only Al Richman could get the cap off of the captains head. I must say that I am one of your best students. For the January cruise I took the insurance and will show up 2 days ahead of time

Of course, if you have been on this BLOG before you noticed the picture of us that I finally put on it.

If you are reading this post and have no idea of what I am talking about, go back to the previous one. And if you wish to share a story about your situation once when it comes to having or not having travel protection, please put it in the comments.

Happy Holidays to all and we wish only for you to have an adventurous 2009.

Al & Helen

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The program comes with full warranty 60 days money back,
so everyone can actually try this muscle building system for a few weeks and see the
results without any risk at all. 5- The actuality about whenever and tips on
how to work with both of those dumbbells and equipments
to place on high level of quality muscle quickly.
Who is this Somanabolic Muscle Maximizer Training Software Designed For.


Also visit my weblog; Somanabolic Muscle Maximizer Reviews