Friday, December 5, 2008

Upcoming "live" cruise night at your home

(Hi from Aruba today.) On Dec 10th we will conduct our first internet cruise night. As I mentioned last time, this will feature 3 new ships and a behind the scenes look at our technology to help you find the best pricing and availability for your cruise.

We will be broadcasting "live" from our office right into your computer at home (guess what - you don't even have to wear shoes for this event) at 8 PM ET on Wednesday December 10th.

To get the information you need to join the event (website meeting link, passcode to enter the room and the tol free teleconference number, just e-mail me at arichman@cruisesinc.com. As this is the first one, and an experiment if you will, we only have space purchased for 50 guests (and I will use two spots for my computers) so first come, first served with the info.

We promise you will have a good time, a few laughs and see some very interesting things. There will be a surprise or two for those attending. No, I will not tell you now - I said surprise!

We will also be drawing the November monthly contest winner for on board credit for their cruise. We hope to see you there.

******
Crystal and Farrah, I would love to hear from you and know that you did read about yourselves on this BLOG as a promised I would give you and your store a "plug." Thanks again for your hospitality.

No comments: